About Home Health Care
What is Home Health Care?
The most unique feature of home health care is the providing of health care in the privacy and comfort of a patient's home, allowing the patient to enjoy greater independence and maintain more control over his or her life.
Additional home care services include:
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, & Speech Therapy
- Wound Care Management
- Dietary Management, and more
Home health care is ideal for:
- Patients with acute or chronic conditions who do not require standard hospitalization or institutionalized care
- Patients recovering from surgery, serious injury, or illness
- Patients with disabilities
- Elderly patients with declining health
- Patients needing education on new medications, diagnoses or their disease processes
Contact Us for More Information on our Home Health Services
For over 25 years, Medistar has cared for patients throughout Louisiana in the comfort and convenience of their homes. Our aim is to improve our patients' quality of life while tending to their injuries, illnesses, and chronic conditions.
To learn more about our Louisiana home health care services and how they can benefit you or your loved one, please contact us online, and a Medistar Home Health professional will be in touch with you within 24-48 hours. We proudly serve most Louisiana regions, including Bossier City, Shreveport, Ruston, Monroe, Bastrop, Alexandria, Marksville, Opelousas, Jonesboro and Baton Rouge (Lakeview Home Care).